Monday Morning Meet Your Leaders – Elizabeth Golla
Family Promise of Southern Ocean County
1. What is one of the most important qualities of a great leader?
– To be a good listener – it isn’t about you, it’s about what is truly going to be best for the organization and everyone’s opinion has value.
– To delegate and find the best people to fill in where your weaknesses are so you can be strong overall.
– Passion about the organization and being good at balancing priorities.
2. How does your organization take our community to the next level?
We take our community to the next level by getting the entire community, with a heart to serve, involved in helping others that are struggling within their own community. We tweak our program to what the communities’ needs are and can now serve a much larger population and have better outcomes of success.
3. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
My favorite thing to do in my spare time is spend time with my kids and family, and living life to the fullest! Paddle boarding, shopping, volunteering, going to the beach and enjoying a nice cup of coffee. 😉
4. What is your favorite food/recipe and why?
My favorite food is ice cream because whether it be a good day or bad day, it can always put a smile on my face. There is no way to not smile when your are eating ice cream! 🍦 (Editor’s note – we agree!)