We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team!
This position is ideal for someone who can work independently. Must be personable, strong, yet be able to get along with others. It is critical to have good communication skills and extreme attention to detail. Must have proven office management or administrative experience and bookkeeping experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Bookkeeper duties include:
- Track and pay all incoming invoices in a timely manner.
- Track and log all accounts receivable.
- Payroll to report and track employee hours and compensation.
- Balance multiple accounts regularly / Bank reconciliation.
- Work with the team to create budget reports and projections based on historical data.
- Knowledge of Foundant a plus.
- Review financial settlements and proof for errors.
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Suite and WordPress.
Administration duties include:
- Coordinate and maintain calendar and events for Directors.
- Sort and organize electronic and paper mail.
- Categorize and organize charitable requests and grants.
- Download photos from phone and neatly organize.
- Organize travel itineraries and schedules.
- Coordinate party lists, invites, etc. for fundraisers, personal Grunin Center ticket allocations.
- Procuring equipment, supplies and services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
A minimum of two years of accounting, administrative, and office management experience.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements, by email to email@example.com.
Include “JLGF Office Manager, [your full name]” in the subject of the email.
*Accepting applications until Friday, October 21, 2016.*
Please do not call the office regarding this announcement.